Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The GISC Seoul portal collects and uses personal information for the following purposes.
- Mandatory items : Name, e-mail, password, affiliation, purpose of information
- Optional : Server information(if required)
[Retention and use period of personal information]
If principle, the user's personal information is destroyed without delay when the purpse of processing the personal information is achieved. However, the following information will be retained for the period specified below.
- Preserved items : Name, email address, password, affiliation, purpose of information use
- Retention period : Maximum one year or immediately after withdrawal
- Conservation ground : Data collection by consent of information subject
[Other terms and conditions]
The user has the right to refuse consent to the personal information collected in GISC Seoul, and will not be able to sign up if the consent is refused.